These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, A Vintage Touch Weddings and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without A Vintage Touch Weddings express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without A Vintage Touch Weddings express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. A Vintage Touch Weddings reserves the right to restrict access to any areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at A Vintage Touch Weddings discretion.
If A Vintage Touch Weddings provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
A Vintage Touch Weddings may disable your user ID and password at A Vintage Touch Weddings sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to A Vintage Touch Weddings a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to A Vintage Touch Weddings the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or A Vintage Touch Weddings or a third party in each case under any applicable law.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
A Vintage Touch Weddings reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on A Vintage Touch Weddings servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding A Vintage Touch Weddings rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, A Vintage Touch Weddings does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. A Vintage Touch Weddings makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, A Vintage Touch Weddings does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or that information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
A Vintage Touch Weddings will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if A Vintage Touch Weddings has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit A Vintage Touch Weddings liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by A Vintage Touch Weddings negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part A Vintage Touch Weddings or;
- issues which it would be illegal or unlawful for A Vintage Touch Weddings to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, A Vintage Touch Weddings has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against A Vintage Touch Weddings officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect A Vintage Touch Weddings officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as A Vintage Touch Weddings.
You hereby indemnify A Vintage Touch Weddings and undertake to keep A Vintage Touch Weddings indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by A Vintage Touch Weddings to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of A Vintage Touch Weddings legal advisers incurred or arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to A Vintage Touch Weddings other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, A Vintage Touch Weddings may take any action deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- A Vintage Touch Weddings may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- A Vintage Touch Weddings may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with their rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.